Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Videos to Tide You Over

Since today will probably be a relatively quiet day (maybe Michael Kors and Proenza if we're lucky but I have my doubts) here are some videos to hold you over.

This first one comes to you thanks to super.modulaire over at tFS:



Is it just me, or does anyone else hear a slight British accent? I don't know my accents very well, but I guess a Danish accent could be similar to a British one. I also love how Freja is rocking Dior Homme sneakers. Although, as the campaign girl for J Brand Jeans you would think she'd schill a little for them instead of extolling the greatness of Acne Jeans (which, by the way, are really great jeans). Daria always mentions Lancome products in her interviews, but I suppose there is a difference between being a spokesmodel and being a model in the campaign.

I just stumbled across this second one of Freja backstage at Rodarte getting her makeup done. It seems like quite the intense process.



New York Fashion week is almost over. Can you believe it? Time absolutely flies.

5 comments:

SF said...

lol freja is a terrible spokesperson.
Do you think Freja choose to do less shows now? for some reason it seems that way now.

Anonymous said...

lol. Her accent isn't British.

Rrose Sélavy said...

^lol, I know that. It just sounds slightly British to me. Could be that she's hanging around Lily too much. :)

Anonymous said...

She probably been to New York about a million times and I love how she seems not to know exactly where her favourite shops are. Few people on blogs have commented on her 'English' accent. Deffo still sounds Danish to me but a bit of a London twist. She has English pals, she comes to my neck of the woods a fair bit for work and plus she's young. Not suprised she may have picked up a hint of an accent. She looks really cute in the vid too. Nice make up.

Anonymous said...

i think because she has a kinda deep voice but at the same time its sort of soft. love the blog by the way like the fact you have something genuinly intresting to say.