Saturday, September 19, 2009

Backstage at Narciso

I haven't had the time to do a New York recap, so until I do here are some backstage pictures and a rehearsal video from Narciso Rodriguez to keep you entertained. I'm still trying to sort through tons of images and catch up on some shows. Overall though, a pretty good New York showing for Freja. Of course I wish she would have done a few more shows, especially on the last day, but I'm just happy she's still walking after all these seasons.





Narciso Show Run-through from Andrei Dan on Vimeo.

Any shows you wish Freja would have done? Predictions for London? If I had my way, we'd see her at Luella, Jaeger, Pringle of Scotland, Jonathan Saunders, and Burberry. Fingers crossed!

London Showcard


Image Credits: imgmodelsblog.wordpress, models.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shows I wish she had done: Rad Hourani, Proenza, Phi, Ralph Lauren. But I was very happy to see her walk for Rodarte. That was a bit unexpected. As far as London is concerned, my list is pretty similar to yours.

Anonymous said...

I agree with your London list. 100 percent. Those shows would be great. House Of Holland would be a wild card. Mr Holland -friend of Ms Agyness Dean has some nice pieces. Proably couldn't afford Lady Beha, tho'.

Anonymous said...

in addition to your list,Matthew Williamson.