Friday, September 25, 2009

A Picture to End the Week



The shows in Milan are going strong and we have a packed weekend schedule to look forward to. I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted from the week and so glad it's friday. So I thought this would be the perfect picture to illustrate the relaxed ease I'm in now that it's the weekend. That sly smile Freja has on her face is the same one I have on mine, knowing I don't have to work tomorrow. Now I can finally catch up on shows and check out all the new girls creating buzz. Definitely gotta go back to that Prada cast that still has me scratching my head...

Image Credits: sonnyphotos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about the Versace cast? it was like kids playing dress up in their mother's sexy gowns!

Rrose Sélavy said...

^ It was an interesting cast, but overall I thought it worked. I always love unexpected casting just as long as it's good. And all the girls looked gorgeous. Hair and makeup glamorous and flawless as usual.