Saturday, June 26, 2010

First Image?

Possible image from the F/W 10.11 Max Mara campaign?



I'm not sure, but it sure does seems like it is. Huge, huge thanks to the anonymous commenter in this post for sharing the image with me. I don't know who you are, but thank you so much. It's tips like yours that keep this blog relevant and up-to-date. It's also all of everyone's comments that keep me on my toes, constantly thinking about new perspectives and ideas. So thank you everyone! After all, a blog is only as good as it's readers. :) I couldn't do this without you all, that's for sure.

Anyway, like I said above, I'm not sure if this is an actual image from the campaign or part of some other promotional material. Lookbook, catalog, store display, who knows? But Freja sure does look simply stunning. Just proceed with caution if you're going to repost this anywhere because I cannot confirm that it is indeed a campaign image.

And to the anonymous tipster, I wish I knew who you were so you could get the proper credit for this find!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a clearer and bigger version of that picture. Not sure it is the real campaign.
http://yfrog.com/f/bg35690408018699118726484j/
In the bottom it says: The new Fall Winter 2010 collection is in stores now.
Got it from Max Mara Mexico.

Rrose Sélavy said...

^Thanks again. If I ever stop blogging do you want to take over? ;)

Anonymous said...

no never stop!! you are the best at summing up our thoughts about frejas work and putting them in words. This will most likely be the ad it looks the part. thank you for posting

Anonymous said...

@Rrose Selavy: Oh God no. I'm not as eloquent as you lol. A friend of mine actually posted that picture on her facebook so you have to thank her more haha. But yeah now that I'm looking at the other pictures you have posted, it looks like the lookbook. Doesn't even look like Sorrenti's photography.