Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Real vs. Rendered

Here's a blast from the SS07 past....

Prada Runway:



Or Prada Lookbook:


Even though I know she didn't fit the image of the Prada show this past season, seeing these made me a little sad that Freja didn't walk it because I love seeing her on that runway. Such a shame because she has such a long history with it as well. I just hope Miuccia didn't drop her like she did Marina, who was another Prada fav (or so I thought) but who hasn't walked the show since FW0910.

Image Credits: style.com, issuu

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marina was so perfect for Prada, such a shame.

Oh and do you remember the name of that lookbook Freja did a while ago with an up and coming brand? Lily D. was apart of it too. I was asking because new pics have been emerging on various sites but I can't find the original source.

Rrose Sélavy said...

^I know, I loved Marina for Prada. :(

And it's Blouson Noir by Melanie Ward and Graham Tabor.

SF said...

prada has a way of discarding old favorite only for them to reappear later.i mean Sasha hasn't even done prada 3 seasons(?) running.
i prefer the runway version btw.

Anonymous said...

tbh I'm kind of glad she didn't fit Prada's image for fall2010. it was HIDEOUS!

Unknown said...

Is it just me or have you noticed that Freja looks healthier in the pictures than lately?