Friday, April 30, 2010

Random Bits

-A big thank you goes to reader Tima for directing me to the Luisaviaroma blog and the Freja pictures posted there:


After Fendi


After Celine


After Dolce & Gabbana

In case you don't know, Luisaviaroma is a super high-end luxury online retailer. I've spent many hours browsing the site, making completely unattainable wish-lists. Sigh. But it looks like their buyers started a blog just last fashion week and documented some of their experiences at the shows. Various model pics abound so take a look. And thanks again Tima!

-I came across a small feature on Blouson Noir in the March 2010 issue of Jalouse. It's in French, so if you can read it, I'm sure it will be very informative. I'm posting it mostly because we haven't seen the smaller picture yet. (But now that I stop to think about it, I'm pretty sure this was already posted on tFS a while ago. Aaah, oh well....)



Image Credits: dayzebook.com, blog.luisaviaroma.com

1 comment:

Miranda said...

There's something about the way that Freja looks in the photograph after Dolce & Gabbana that is exceptionally striking...