Saturday, June 6, 2009

Russh

I picked up the old issue of Australian magazine Russh the other day. As I was flipping through it this page caught my eye:



I just think it's funny that they have Freja on there twice. Personally, I think they could have chosen better pictures. But I can't complain about their cover:



It's the reason I bought the magazine in the first place. :) For those unfamiliar with the model, she is Estonia's own Karmen Pedaru.

I know it's not groundbreaking news (Freja and androgyny...what a concept), but since it's been slow I thought I would post it. Anyway, hopefully we'll be getting some new eds soon since it's the beginning of the month and magazines' July issues should start coming out soon. Maybe something in Harper's Bazaar? They usually love Freja. Oh! And we also have Chanel, Gucci and Gap ads to look forward to. Wonder when they'll leak? Givenchy has been the only major brand so far to release images so it's only a matter of time!

Image Credits: Scanned by me.

6 comments:

who's that girl? said...

Hope some of the new ads come soon =) Btw, Karmen looks so striking!

Anonymous said...

I'm always excited to see new stuff from her especially the good surprises.On a side note, have you watched the backstage clips from Isaac Mizrahi on youtube, if not i recommend that you should, you'll see a lot of Freja in it and one in particular which shows her playful side is really hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Isaac Mizrahi behind the scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AkbK6Rfmhc

Rrose Sélavy said...

^Thanks so much for the tip! You're right, it is hilarious. I'm going to post about it!

Anonymous said...

awesome! u guys get RUSSH in the states too. yay! i heart Freja!

cultcat said...

Russh has featured Freja many times in their we love pages, back from when she was just starting out and had long hair. They clearly have Freja crush too!