Saturday, May 16, 2009

Freidi

Take a look at the fabulous duo staring in the upcoming Chanel campaign.



Freja and Heidi seem to have great chemistry. Even though we don't have too many photos of them together, the ones we do have are extremely playful and hilarious.





Their looks compliment each other beautifully, and they photograph so well together. They're both with IMG so I'm betting they're friends, along with the cadre of other top IMG girls like Lily and Lara.



Freja and Heidi seem so comfortable with each other. There is a familiarity present between the two of them, so I hope this means good results for the Chanel campaign.



I'm just dying for images to come out because I just can't wait to see what the finished product will look like. We know it was shot up in Karl's Vermont house, so I wonder what we should expect?



Freja and Heidi swinging from the rafters of a barn? Freja and Heidi standing in a room surrounded by Ben and Jerry's ice cream, maple syrup and Vermont Cabot cheese? Freja and Heidi playing around the house while Baptiste lurks menancingly in the background a la Brad in the Chanel FW0708 campaign? Probably not, but it is fun to guess. I'd love to hear yours in the comments.

Image Credits: fashionactive, imaxtree, style.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have no idea what the campaign is gonna look like but i doubt it's gonna disappoint.

Anonymous said...

I just love both of them! and I'm really looking forward to this campaign